- Organization Chart
- └Organization Chart
- ├Kyoto Art Theater (Shunjuza / studio21)
- ├Galerie Aube
- ├Entrance Lounge
- ├Koyodo Museum of Art
- ├Art and Culture Information Center (University Library)
- ├PICCOLI (Kid's Library)
- ├ULTRA FACTORY
- ├Children's Academy of Art and Education
- ├Gaien Campus (Tokyo)
- ├Osaka Satellite Campus (Osaka)
- ├Shimane Creation and Development Center (Shimane)
- ├Seoul Office (Korea)
- ├Taipei Office (Taiwan)
- └Shanghai Office (China)
- Fact Sheet
- Location in Japan/Access Map
- About Kyoto
- Campus Map
- About the Logo
- About Us
Art and Culture Information Center (University Library)
Art and Culture Information Center was established on the first basement level of <Ningenkan> in April, 2001 as a facility serving the educational and research activities of the university and as a base for learning by students and the local community. The center mainly provides the function of a university library, but is also equipped with a hall for watching videos, PICCOLI <Kid's Library> and has Tatsuya Naramoto Memorial Library on its premises.
Main services and activities
- Collection and supply of library materials regarding art and culture, fine arts, design, education, history, literature, etc.
- Collection of image media materials and provision of environment for viewing and listening
- Lending of equipment for viewing and listening for use on the premises
- Development of sharing service in cooperation with various organizations and other universities
- Regular screenings ※Fully based on the right of screen presentation
- Planning and holding of exhibitions (of important materials and topics)
- Holding various events supporting child education ※ervice offered differs according to usage class.
Our center is supporting educational activities for all kinds of users of all generations.